Tata Communications Recruitment 2021:-
Tata Communications hiring candidates for the role of Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Tata Communications
Job Position:- Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posting Date:- September 06th, 2021
Experience:- 0-2 years
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs.
- Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues. Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs. Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL. Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc. Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities and change Management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems). Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance.
- Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs