Tata Communications, formerly called VSNL Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited, is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre.
Tata Communications is a leading global digital infrastructure provider that powers today’s fast growing digital economy. … Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers
Company Name:- Tata Communications ( Telecommunications company)
Company Website- www.tatacommunications.com
Job Position:– Telecommunications engineer
B.E/B.Tech ECE / EEE / E&TC Engineering Graduates – 2019 Batch
Skill Set Required:–
- Basic knowledge on telecom network infrastructure & Excellent communication
- Project work in Cloud, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Backup, Network/Information
- Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate MUST have excellent communication skills.
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible, able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
Required Candidate Profile:-
- Must be flexible for shifts
- Must be open for Ambattur location
- Must not have any backlogs
Walk In Time and Venue:-
14th September , 11 AM onwards
Tata Communications Transformation Services ( Old Building ) Tiruvalluvar Satellite Earth Station, No.226, Red Hills Road, Kallikuppam, Ambattur.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion