Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2021:-
A knowledge initiative started by the Tata group in 2004, the Tata Crucible Business quiz offers a unique and exhilarating opportunity for young minds across the length and breadth of the nation to come together on an exciting platform. It is held twice annually with a separate edition for corporates and campuses.
The 18th edition of India’s largest and highest-rated business quiz for corporates, the Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz, is being held from July to October 2021, in a new online format.
- The Quiz is open to all full-time bonafide working professionals across India from all corporates, organizations, public or private sector enterprises or government departments or institutions, start-ups, or other professionals.
- Entry to this competition is free and this year, we invite individual participation in place of a team, to enable easy participation in virtual form.
- Any number of individuals from an organization can take part in the quiz.
- Online Prelims: In this pan-India quizzing competition to be held online starting with a pan-India prelim, the country is divided into 12 clusters and after two levels of online prelims. Based on pre-defined scoring parameters, up to the top 100* scorers from Level 1 Prelim from each of the 12 clusters at the backend, will qualify for Level 2 Prelims. Top 12 scorers from Level 2 Prelims will be invited for their respective cluster finals, after due verification.
- Cluster Finals: Top 12 finalists from each cluster will be invited for wild card finals out of which the top 6 finalists will then compete in the 12 online cluster finals.
- Semi-Finals: The winner from each of the 12 cluster finals will compete in two semi-finals.
- National Finale: Six winners will qualify for the national final event (To be announced).
- The quiz is held in an online format and is only an individual participation event.
- This event is open to only Indian residents based out of India.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE.
- Any number of individuals from a company/organisation/government department or institution/start-up (“Entity”) can participate in the quiz.
- The registrations for this edition are completely online and the link can be accessed on the Register on D2C button
- Individuals need to choose their location in the online registration form based on their place of work and not their residence.
- All participants are required to have valid photo identity proof of the Entity that they are representing and produce the same on demand. Normal photo identity proof like PAN card, Voter ID, etc are not valid identity proofs for the purposes of this quiz.
- Once you register for the Event you indicate your acceptance that the decision of the organizers and quizmaster will be final and binding on all issues related to the Event and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- By registering for the event, you also indicate your acceptance of these terms and your consent to the effect that the organizers can send you communication from time to time regarding the Event or any other initiatives by the organizers or its group entities.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter/ amend/ modify any rules of the Quiz at any time without any notice whatsoever.
- This is to inform all participants and winners that government id cards, bank details, etc. may be collected from the participants/ winners of the competition, both offline and online, for the purposes of reaching out to them with regards to their participation, winning of the Quiz and also distribution of prizes as the case may be.
- The winner of the National Finale will receive a grand prize of Rs. 2.5 lakhs* along with the coveted Tata Crucible Trophy.
- The winners and runner-ups at the cluster finals will receive prizes of Rs. 35,000* and Rs. 18,000* respectively.
- The prizes for this edition are being supported by Tata CLiQ.
*Subject to applicable tax deductions at source.
Registration Deadline:- 15th August 2021 06:00 PM IST
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2021 Registration Process:-
Apply in given link