Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Comapany Name:- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Job Location : Across India
ABOUT TCS SMART HIRING FOR B.Sc./BCA – BATCH OF 2020:-
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the 2019 and 2020 batches.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India’s most successful IT services company.
- Furthermore, exceptional perrformers will join TCS Ignite – TCS’s unique “science to software” initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.
- Eligibility Criteria: B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
- Percentage Criteria – 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
ONLINE TEST DETAILS:-
- The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- It comprises three sections –
- Quantiative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes),
- Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes) and
- Programming Logic (10 questions, 30 minutes).
- The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation. Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction.
- Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
REGISTRATION END DATE:- 30th Sep, 2019
ONLINE TEST:- 11th Oct, 2019
INTERVIEW DATE:- 17th Oct Onwards
Registration Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion