Telstra Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Telstra hiring candidates for the role of Finance Specialist for the Bengaluru or Karnataka location. The complete details about Telstra Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Telstra
Job Position:- Finance Specialist
Job Location:- Bengaluru or Karnataka
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Number: JR-10034968
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Qualification skills & experience:-
- Chartered Accountant (including freshers)
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide data-driven insights
- Ability to communicate in a clear & concise manner (written & verbal)
- Team player, passionate about continuous improvement
- Ability to build strategic work relationships and influence on decisions
- Big 4 experience (Preferable)
About the role:-
- As a Finance Specialist, you add great value by assisting the team with timely, accurate, and insightful analysis to enable effective decision-making by key stakeholders and business partners.
- You have lots of initiative, are collaborative, and enjoy working closely with more experienced team members to deliver financial analysis and programs of work that underpin strategic business unit goals.
- Your sound critical thinking and analytical skills, coupled with your ability to work independently on tasks and deliver results within assigned timeframes, are what makes you outstanding in your role.
- The purpose of the role is to provide accounting support to India entity – partnering with the internal and stakeholders to ensure timely book closure and support with financial reporting activity.
- To ensure that accounts are maintained up-to-date and required information on income, expense, debtors, creditors and cash position is available at all times to help efficient management of the operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the books of account and the financial information generated.
- To ensure that all legal requirements as per local laws as they pertain to the financial operations are complied with.
- Set up quality procedures, identify areas of improvements, introduce modification, create awareness to ensure improve existing processes
- Preparation of MIS reports on cash flows and profitability.
- Allocation of costs to the appropriate units/ divisions.
- Co-ordinate with regulators, auditors, business heads for finance-related matters.
- Participate in the preparation of management and statutory accounts.
- Manage local accounting and cost center structure.
- Accounting for Capital Projects.
Opening date:- 08/03/2021 12:00 AM AEST
Closing date:- 27/03/2021 11:59 PM AEST
Applications close in:- 18 days time
- Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, with operations in more than 20 countries, including in India where we’ve launched our new Innovation and Capability Centre (ICC) in Bangalore.
- Telstra combining innovation, automation and technology to solve the world’s biggest technological challenges in areas such as the Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and more.
- Join us on this exciting journey, and together, we’ll reimagine the future.
Telstra Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs