Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the legal and tax & accounting markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Company Name :- Thomson Reuters
Company Website :- www.thomsonreuters.com
Job Position:- Software Engineer- Android Developer
Job Function: Technology Development
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience programming in Java or Kotlin in the Android Studio environment (other modern languages acceptable with demonstrated experience)
- Knowledge of RESTful web service standards required
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Experience building Android applications required with a preference to app store presence
- Consideration given for skills in mobile databases, localization, or regional expertise
- Desire to understand new and evolving technologies and share them with teammates and management
We are seeking skilled and highly motivated mobile app developers that would like to join us in building industry leading mobile apps for the global tax and accounting industry. The Mobile App Development team builds innovative iOS and Android apps to help tax and accounting professionals as well as individual and business professionals. As a member of this team, you will be creating entirely new products and implementing enhancements to existing product offerings. This position requires a creative individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on continually evolving business needs and technology.
- Work closely with analysts and UX designers
- Code applications to design specifications for phones, tablets and watches.
- Establish unit, integration, and UI tests to verify ongoing stability
- Follow the agile development process helping to establish and track incremental steps to achieve a larger goal
- Follow technology trends and changes to identify possible impacts to our mobile products or new opportunities
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time in a goal-orientated environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)