Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Thomson Reuters hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Correspondent for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows
Company Name :- Thomson Reuters
Job Position:- Trainee Correspondent
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- A degree in Journalism or equivalent experience, but it’s not a must.
- A fair knowledge of corporate activity and stock markets (or at least the ability to gain such knowledge quickly)
What Thomson Reuters absolutely cannot do without is:
- The ability to think clearly and write quickly
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- A level of comfort with handling figures and facts accurately and capability to digest financial data
- The willingness and ability to work under tight deadlines and in various shifts
- The Job involves working in shifts. Shifts could start as early as 6 am or as late as 11 pm
- Thomson Reuters looking for a talented, well-organized newshound to be a part of Reuters’ Bangalore newsroom. The successful candidate will be a people person, a great communicator, and, above all, should have a passion for news.
- With around 200 journalists, Bangalore is Reuters’ 3rd largest newsroom. It is at the center of covering real-time news on companies, commodities, and economics.
- Bangalore is the seat of Reuters’ company news headlines team for North America, the UK, and the Asia Pacific region.
- It is also the global Publishing hub for Reuters – where we curate news stories, pictures, graphics, and videos for financial readers.
- Add the fact that we cover stories on the Apple iPhone to Goldman Sachs to Pepsi to Boeing and everything in between, and you’ve got a bustling 24/5 bureau.
Responsibilities(As a Reuters journalist you should):-
- Be fairly comfortable with numbers to be able to cut through the corporate jargon to flesh out a top- notch readable story
- Write stories that are accurate, fast (we don’t report yesterday’s news), and are fair (every story has two sides)
- Have the news judgment to differentiate between news that can make or break a company and PR speak – and be able to prioritize news, analysis, and views for an investment audience
- Have the ability to network and develop sources and contacts– you will be talking to CEOs, PR folks, analysts at top broker houses
- Spot trends that can be written into big picture stories like features or analysis
- Be able to rewrite headlines, news leads and captions to suit audience requirements
- Have a strong interest and expertise in monitoring international news wires and other outlets, including social media
- A trainee journalist will be required to gradually develop expertise in a sector or an asset class (Company news, commodities news, or economics). Over time, you wi ll be required to write/package unique, analytical and forward-looking pieces for a global audience. And fight boring stories — every day.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs