Tieto is an IT service company providing IT and product engineering services. Active in more than 20 countries with approximately 14,000 employees, Tieto is one of the largest IT service providers in Europe. Tieto is domiciled in Helsinki, Finland, and the company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki and Stockholm.
Company Name: Tieto
Official Website : www.tieto.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
- MCA post graduates OR BE/BTech graduates (Computers/ IT/Electronics ) stream only.
- Score of 60% and above in 10″, 12 and Graduation / Post-Graduation.
- Student must be flexible to work in any technology and any part of the software development cycle (Support / Maintenance / Development / Testing).
- Students must have graduated in 2019 only.
Skills Required :
- Hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to advice and share knowledge to other people.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Assertive behavior.
- Proactive, with passion and high drive for improvements.
- Trustworthy with great ownership to own work.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work on multiple technologies
Interview / Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion,
- Managerial round
- HR round
Only *first 800 shortlisted* candidates will be invited
- 20th July (Sat): Aptitude Test (Venue: Tieto office premises)
- 21st July (Sun): Candidates clearing the Aptitude Test will undergo Group
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are required to approach Honeywell Employee for the reference. Use social media platform like Facebook and LinkedIn to find employees for reference. Last date to apply for referrals is 17th July 2019.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly by Tieto HR Team and will be invited for the selection process through an invitation email.
Click Here To Apply Online(apply before the link expires)
Note: Candidates with a proper invitation email only would be allowed to attend the selection process