Traveloka is a leading tech startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, the company aims to enrich lives by empowering people to discover the world around them.
We build large impact consumer products and services, build real-time and big data systems and platforms, devise creative solutions to business and engineering problems, derive insights from massive amounts of data, and transform markets with technology.
Company Name:- Traveloka
Company website:- www.traveloka.com
Job Position:- Software Engineer Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore
Traveloka is an online travel aggregator that helps customers choose and book their next travel location and they are now hiring for geeks and nerds to join their team in Bangalore for an internship of 6 months.
Traveloka needs candidates who can join them in Jan 2020 for an internship of 6 months. They will be converted to FTE on successful completion of the internship.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (2020 Batch) in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
INR 35,000/- stipend and on successful completion of the internship, the package will be 10 LPA.
What do you need to do to get hired?
Register & Participate in this online challenge and grab an opportunity to intern with Traveloka!
- 2 Programming Questions based upon Data Structures & Algorithms – Open to all programming languages
You can participate anytime between Sep 13h to Sep 15th for 2H 30M to qualify for the shortlist.
Registration Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)