Unilever Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Unilever hiring candidates for the role of Research Associate, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Unilever Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Unilever
Job Position:- Research Associate
Work Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- R-07605
Job type:- Regular – Full Time
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
Company are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
- Education: Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry with First classs
- Background/Experience: Good fundamentals in chemical engineering &/or Chemistry, proficient with digital tools and data analysis
- Technical skills:- Good understanding on surfactant science, formulation development
- Soft skills:- Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
- In this role, as part of the Surface Cleaners & Hygiene team within the Home & Hygiene category, you will develop formulations using renewable and sustainable ingredients that delivers strong cleaning and hygiene benefits to consumers.
- The key challenges to be addressed include: meeting the hygiene and cleaning performance criteria within the cost brief, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, working with teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose led business.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate technical performance of product prototypes.
- He/She will work with team to develop new products or to enhance performance of existing products related to hard surface cleaning and hygiene.
- He/She will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
- Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature / patent / competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/She will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- He/She will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market
- Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business.
- Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day.
- Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
- Company promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good.
- Company brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Unilever Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs