Vestas Off Campus Recruitment:-
Vestas is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer – Software Tools Development for the Chennai, TN, India location. The complete details about Vestas Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Vestas
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer – Software Tools Development
Job Location:- Chennai, TN, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 23551
Type of Position:- Full-Time
- Any ME / MTech graduation with programming knowledge
- Knowledge in string programming and software development skillset is good to have
- Engineering software / Tools development for load analysis, structural analysis analysis or similar
Work experience:- Student / Trainee / Apprentice
- Python, Matlab, Cloud computing, any database, GIT / similar version control system
- Object oriented programming like Java, C++, C# or similar – intermediate level
- Data structures, GUI development
- Analytical thinking to resolve software bugs
- Machine learning – Basic level
- Cloud computing – Intermediate level
- Data base – intermediate level
- GIT or similar version control system – intermediate level
- Vestas LaC Simulation Tools team, develop tools and software that are used by the Loads and controls engineers to make TH day to day wind turbine design decisions.
- Vestas develop software that are used across the life cycle of the turbine starting form conceptualization, product design, product performance, maturity, maintenance and monitoring. Using these software our users model, simulate, visualize, post process various dynamics behind the wind turbine.
- Vestas use different technologies such as C#, Python, Delphi Pascal, Shell scripting, and Matlab. The purpose of the software/tools varies from modelling the load calculations, work flow automations for loads and controls engineers, building infrastructure for our department and deploying the software in quality work computing platforms.
- Vestas have a team with employees with a varied background such as mechanical engineering, software engineering, Computer science, aerospace and Wind turbine who are involved in developing, maintaining and supporting this tools.
- The Incumbent is expected to work in a team to develop software tools for LAC department
- Role involves software development technologies from gathering the requirements, implementation, testing, review, release and support
Vestas Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs