Vestas Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Vestas hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Vestas Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(30000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Register & Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name:- Vestas
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Role:- Student / Trainee / Apprentice
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Job ID:- 18100
- Fresher/Recently passed out with ME/M Tech degree within the field of Electronics & Communications or Statistics, Data Analytics, Reliability (any) with inclination for learning coding, data analytics.
- The role we expect you to be/have
- A good academic record along with solid analytics software knowledge & capabilities – R Programming, Python, SQL etc
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge about Wind turbines and Gearbox, Generator would be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint, Excel, VBA
- Expecting Human Skills
- Good communication skills
- A motivated team member
- Focus on details and sense of urgency
- Inclination for quick learning and implementation
- Applications, Controls & Electrical is a part of Vestas Power Solutions, which is the cornerstone of Vestas. Through innovation, development and continuous product improvement, we develop the products and technologies that reduce the cost of energy and bring the highest possible value to our customers and to Vestas.
- Vestas Power Solutions develops the sustainable energy solutions of the future. Power Solutions is responsible for developing, verifying and industrializing wind turbines and related products. It is here that we lay Vestas’ technical- and technological foundation for staying the global leader in sustainable energy solutions by continuously reducing the Levelized Cost of Energy.
- The Plant Monitoring & Reliability Sub-Module currently consists of 20+ highly skilled employees, primarily situated in Chennai, India with teams extending to Denmark, Portugal. The department is accountable for the Plant Monitoring Products & Solutions – Health Monitoring, Power Quality Monitoring, Reliability and VTMs.
- The team is characterized by Vestas values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Enthusiasm which form the backbone for Vestas culture of striving for world class.
- Vestas have an immediate opening for Trainee Engineer for Reliability area using advanced data analytics.
- Support VPDC teams in (Data Analytics /Condition Monitoring/Reliability/Performance teams) on Project execution
- Work with the team to ensure technical tasks related to Condition Monitoring, Data Analytics, Reliability, Performance, Product development are implemented
- Handle and support Business support activities across Vestas value chain
- Develop, Coordinate and Support the new tools, Process and their implementation across Vestas
- Learn while work
- Participation in team meetings and projects
- Assisting out the team on an ad hoc basis
- Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai
- Please note: Vestas do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 19st August 2021
What Vestas Offer:- Good world-class learning experience and opportunity to grow in the Renewable domain
Vestas Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs