Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020:-
WIPRO Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
Wipro Limited (Wipro), incorporated on December 29, 1945, is a global information technology (IT), consulting and business process service provider. It operates through two segments: IT Services and IT Products.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Company Website:– www.wipro.com
Job Location :- Across India
Experience Required :- Fresher
Period: (INR Per Month)
First Year: 15,712
Second Year: 17,810
Third Year: 19,910
Fourth Year: 23,000
Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP-2020):-
Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Qualification and Eligibility :-
- 10th Standard – 50% or above
- 12th Standard – 50% or above
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing:-
- 2020 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2020.
- Last date to apply: 1st December 2019
Online assessment will be tentatively held in December 2019.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line ‘WILP-2020’, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives