Wipro Off campus Hiring 2020 |Digital Workspace Service Desk:-
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS,BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Wipro Ltd
Job Position :- Digital Workspace Service Desk
Work Location:- PAN India
Experience :– Fresher
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing:-
- 2020 ONLY
- BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2020.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘DWSD-2020’, the same will be responded within 3 working days
Wipro Off campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :-Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs