Wipro Limited , incorporated on December 29, 1945, is a global information technology (IT), consulting and business process service provider. It operates through two segments: IT Services and IT Products. The Company’s IT Services business provides a range of IT and IT-enabled services.
Wipro is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive business
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Position:- Project Engineer
Location:– Across India
Compensation:- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
The Elite National Talent Hunt :-
The Elite National Talent Hunt is here again for the best of 2020 engineering talents across the country which is a platform that gives equal opportunity for employment to the best talents in India. A deserving engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing:- 2020
B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only
Branch of Study:- All Streams
Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can choose any one programming language for the coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/ restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of Elite National Talent Hunt.
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Online assessment will be tentatively held in mid-Oct 2019.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Elite – National Talent Hunt’, the same will be responded within 3 working days Also you can refer the FAQs for general queries.
Apply Link :-Click Here(apply befiore the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), Infosys,TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion