Wipro WILP 2.0 Off Campus Hiring:-
Wipro is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Across India location. The complete details about Wipro WILP 2.0 Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Wipro
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- INR 15,488.00 per Month
Job Type:- Full Time
Job Functions:- Information Technology
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing:- 2020, 2021, 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
About Work Integrated Learning Program 2.0:-
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
Application Deadline:- 07th February 2022, 11:59 PM
Wipro WILP 2.0 Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs