Wolters Kluwer Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Wolters Kluwer hiring candidates for the role of Data Scientist for the Pune location. The complete details about Wolters Kluwer Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Wolters Kluwer
Job Position:- Data Scientist
Job Location:- Pune, Kalyani Nagar, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- R0013142
Job Type:- Full time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 0 – 3 years of experience working in the field of Python Programming & Data Science/Engineering
- MSc in Statistics, Engineering in Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- Experience with analyzing and quantifying data collected through crowdsourcing protocols
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics and visualization tools
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Good knowledge of Python programming language
- Experience in working with Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of statistical modeling/machine learning techniques / Deep Learning (Good to have)
- Experience with data selection methods: identify how to choose which data for which experimental setups
- Good communication and organizational skills with significant attention to detail
- Requires basic technical knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts of data science. Works under instruction, guidance, and direction from more senior team members.
- Performs routine technical assignments and uses existing procedures to apply to technical concepts to solve standard problems. Provides basic machine-driven recommendations to augment human expertise in processes.
- Uses complex mathematical models and algorithms to predict business performance, find predictors, and has a basic understanding of trend analysis through the use of advanced predictive analytics and statistical methods.
- Focus is on advanced data analysis, feature creation, and training and validating models improving artificial intelligence and machine learning. Data Science works with management to define business opportunities, is charged with making raw data useful, and understands business trends hidden in big data.
- Applies general knowledge of business and industry through education or experience. Performs structured work assignments in one or various job assignment(s).
- Responsible for output in the specific work areas to the appropriate time and quality targets. Plans and prioritizes own work, and meets agreed timescales.
- In this role, you will contribute towards solution development using Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) models for a range of data analytics problems.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Diving deep into data, doing analysis, and discovering patterns/root causes. Generate insights that drive the product.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training and testing
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers on data collection and feature design efforts
Wolters Kluwer Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs