Yardi Software offcampus Drive:-
Yardi Software India Private Limited (henceforth referred to as Company) established in 2004 is a Software company based in Pune providing services to its sole customer Yardi System Inc. Yardi Systems, Inc. (YSI) established in 1984, has set the standard for high-performance software solutions and services for the real estate industry.
YSI is a product company solely dedicated to the design, development and support of real estate investment management and property management software for over 30 years.
Company Name:- Yardi Software India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.yardi.com
Job Position:– Software Trainee Engineer
Job Location :– Pune
Annual Compensation: 3.5 – 4.5 LPA
Training/Probation: 6 Months (CTC during training will be same as offered annual CTC)
Target Batch: 2019
Degree and Stream: B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science and Information Technology) and MCA
– Min. 60%/6 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation
– Excellent communication skills: Oral and Written Communication
- Yardi is looking for bright, enthusiastic Engineering graduates from IT and Computer Science background with good command over English language.
- Selected candidates will be provided training over a period of six months to impart domain and product knowledge.
- After a stint in the client services division, which can be anywhere between 1 to 2 years deserving candidates will be transferred to different business units or departments based on the company requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
– Strong Analytical and Trouble shooting skills. Ready to work in SQL application support
– Design, Develop and Maintain Custom solutions specific to Client requirements
– Communicate and provide technical consultancy to Yardi Functional Consultants and Clients
– Should be able to learn and use Corporate approved Reporting and Development tools like SSRS, Crystal Report Writer, Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat and in-house developed Reporting tools
– Uses corporate approved sourced control applications (e.g., Microsoft Team Foundations) to maintain code changes
– Writing complex SQL scripts required for Reporting purpose
– Should be able to use various Performance measurement tools and be aware of different optimization tools
– Should follow corporate processes with respect to deliverables
– Performs and initiates unit testing of enhancements with the internal groups to ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results
– Expands technical and industry expertise
– Adheres to department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software
– Aptitude Test
– Technical Test
– Technical and HR Interview
Yardi Software offcampus Drive Apply Link :-
Step 1:- Register Here
Step 2:- Apply Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives