Zycus Off campus Hiring 2020:-
Zycus hiring candidates for the role of Integration Analyst-Intern ,for Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location .The complete details about Zycus Off campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Zycus
Job Position:- Integration Analyst-Intern
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package :– As per the company standards
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Eligibility Criteria: BE/MCA 2019/2020 passed out
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused approach with strong collaboration and logical skills Experience in XML and JSON, SFTP, HTTPs etc.
- Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services
- Strong command over Java
- Understanding of any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO and scripting languages like Oracle PL/ SQL would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in Snaplogic middleware would be preferred
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is looking for young problem solvers and analytical thinkers who have a passion to learn and face new challenges every day.
Selected candidates will be trained on middleware technologies followed by work assignment and post successful completion of internship excellent interns stand a chance to get converted to full time employees at Zycus.
As an Integration Analyst Intern you will play a very critical role in taking our business forward as a part of the Customer Servicing Team. You would be responsible for implementing integration projects for Zycus’ customers which include Fortune 500 companies.
As an Intern you would serve as an Integration Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications and be responsible for:
- Understanding customer’s ERP systems and work on integration of Zycus products with their ERPs such as SAP, PEOPLESOFT, ORACLE etc.
- Interacting with clients and work on requirements gathering, documentation, design, coding, testing and production deployment activities.
- Working on advanced cloud-based technologies and integration technologies using Middleware tools
- Working efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Evaluating and suggesting innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
Zycus Off campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs