ABB Company Off campus Hiring:-
ABB Company hiring candidates for the role of Accounts Receivable Analyst ,for Bangalore, India location . The complete details about ABB Company Off campus Hiring as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- ABB India
Job Position:– Accounts Receivable Analyst
Job Location:– Bangalore, ,India
Experience:– 0-2 years’ experience
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
Qualification & Requirements:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, MCom, MBA Finance or equivalent.
- 0-2 years’ experience in accounts receivable / cash application process.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet business requirements.
- Knowledge of bank receipts allocations and customer clearing procedures.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite / knowledge of SAP.
- Strong attention to detail / goal oriented.
- Must be flexible in working in shifts.
Job Description :-
You will be part of ABB Global Business Services (GBS), Finance Delivery team based out of Bangalore which provides defined services to the internal customers with best quality in the most efficient way.
As an Accounts receivable analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and allocating the cash collections of the company on daily basis, including accounting of incoming payment, advance adjustments, customer clearing, general ledger clearing, provision creation & release of provision and various accounts receivable reporting activities.
- Downloading bank statement, identifying and allocating all receipts accurately, within the agreed time frame.
- Processing of all manual / electronic remittances/ incoming payments received through credit card/ lock box payments.
- Identifying and communicating discrepancies in receipts/ credit received in bank statement within concerned business unit team / accounts payable team / local country/organization for timely allocations.
- Performing daily receipt reconciliations & sending the same to the respective stake holders.
- Resolving and applying all un-applied cash against appropriate open AR, continuous follow-up.
- Keeping monthly AR reporting’s and balance sheet general ledger,reconciliations related to accounts receivable.
- Keeping / maintaining/ attaching all supporting documents in SAP / shared folder.
- Handling internal audit queries and produce required documents from time to time.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
ABB Company Off campus Hiring Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs