ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
ABB hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Information Systems for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- ABB
Job Position:- Trainee – Information Systems
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Job Type:- Regular/Permanent
Publication ID:- IN79654109_E2
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Recent graduate or (Master’s level) in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Previous initial work experience in the information systems function can be considered.
- Professional fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team spirit and global mindset, persistence, curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
About Global Early Talent Program:-
This is a Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems role, reporting to the Hub IS Functional Lead and will be hired within the Global Business Services in the Information system, Bangalore. As Global Early Talent Program in Information Systems, you will get hands-on responsibility from the start. You will rapidly build your skills and experience through a series of exciting, cross-functional, cross-divisional, and international assignments. You will create a legacy to be proud of as you deepen your leadership competencies and soft skills, building a strong network within ABB.
- The program is made up of three assignments in the Information Systems function in different roles, decided based on business availability and trying to match your own aspirations as much as possible.
- One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business.
- One six-month assignment abroad to get an overview of ABB’s operations in a different environment/role and work on an exciting assignment with a different team, expanding your network.
- One six to twelve-month assignment back to the home country/home business, where you will deepen your knowledge of the business and of your function, including the operations, strengthening your technical and soft skills.
- During the last assignment participants will meet in Zurich, Switzerland for a week of training focused on leadership competencies development.
- The last rotation will also be the time where the participants start to look for their final position, to be started after the end of the program. All program trainings are meant to build the foundations of your future career evolution.
- IS service delivery: which includes Infrastructure operation, Application Operation, Security and Risk Management.
- IS Architecture: Corporate roadmaps, Integrating systems and Standard Setting.
- IS Security: Monitoring and detection, Protection and Security expertise.
ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs