Accenture Off Campus Hiring:-
Accenture is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engg (ASE) for the Across India locations. The complete details about Accenture Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Accenture
Job Position:- Associate Software Engg (ASE)
Job Locations:- Across India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore)
Salary Package:- INR 4,50,000 – 4,50,000
Job Type:- Full Time
Experience:- 0 Months – 11 Month(s)
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M. Tech / MSc in 2 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Accenture Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Thomson Reuters||Click here|
|Accurate Background||Click here|