Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees worldwide. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857 .
The group has interests in viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, telecom ..etc
Company Name:- Aditya Birla Group
Company Website:- www.adityabirla.com
Job Position:- Management Trainee
Location:- Mumbai ,India
- Management Trainee is responsible for gaining experience and knowledge of the Financial Dept.
- she/he has been assigned to so that she can acquire required competencies for managerial position.
- To assist in day to day operations across various Departments in CFD.
- The person would we working on rotation basis in each department.
- To bring out new ideas for improving processes and / or output by way of improvement in timelines quality etc.-
- 1.Gain knowledge about procedures / methods and standards of the Company and Assigned department.
- -2.Assist in completing the project / task assigned on time to time-
- 3.Other activities
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion