Adobe Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Adobe hiring candidates for the role of Computer Scientist for the Bangalore & Noida locations. The complete details about Adobe Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Adobe
Job Position:- Computer Scientist
Job Locations:- Bangalore & Noida
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R111177
Job Posted Date:-16th June 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
Must have skills:-
- Experience in design and development of software systems
- B.S/B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- Proficiency in Java and J2EE
- Proven expertise in distributed systems, microservices and building RESTful services
- Experience with back end frameworks like Spring boot microservices
- Experience with technical operations and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Docker, Mesos, and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with monitoring systems like Splunk, NewRelic, DataDog, Grafana, etc.
- Experience in Agile Processes and practices.
- Adobe is looking for a technical, hardworking engineer to join their team in Bangalore & Noida locations
- The ideal candidate should be a software engineer who knows how to create robust platform components and is also able to develop prototypes quickly.
- You should have practical experience with developing platform software in Java, Microservices, databases, message queues, or servlet engines.
Responsibilities(What you will do):-
- Collaborate with architects, product management, and other engineering teams to create the technical vision and roadmap for the team.
- Design, development, and testing of large-scale, low latency high-volume micro-services that serve millions of requests every day.
- Define and drive the best software development/engineering and operational practices for the team.
- Explore new open-source technologies, adopt and contribute back to open-source.
- Mentor and help junior team members to excel.
- Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. Adobe gives everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences!
- Adobe was passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
- Ever wanted to work for a leading international software company and professionally grow within a team of strong contributors? Join the Adobe I/O engineering team.
- Adobe enables Adobe’s Developer Ecosystem and creates infrastructure software to invent and run Adobe’s Cloud Platform such as Adobe Runtime, build Adobe product extensions using IO Console, Application Registry and host them on Adobe marketplace.
Adobe Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs