Advantage Club Off Campus Hiring:-
Advantage Club is hiring candidates for the role of Android Developer for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about Advantage Club Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Advantage Club
Job Position:- Android Developer
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Desired Experience:- Freshers
Target Batch:- 2021-2022
Education & Course Specialization:- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
- Strong core Java skills.
- You know the Android ecosystem inside and out and follow the latest improvements.
- You care about user experience and sweat all the little details.
- You understand the larger context of running a growing mobile + web service.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services, JSON, Postman.
- You’ve thought about how to bring great performance from an app that needs network access.
- You can point to your involvement in a working app in Google Play.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration will be a plus.
- Should have published at least one or more original Android apps.
- Unit Testing
- Design patterns using frameworks MVVM/MVC/MVP
Advantage Club Would Love If:-
- You have worked on a live Android app, through scaling and performance issues.
- Develop and Manage Mobile applications for the Android Platform.
- Should have handled native device features, Map integration, Push Notification, and use of GIT for source code management
- Have excellent problem solving/ Debugging skills and manage technical challenges.
- Should have experience in developing web services to integrate data from DB servers.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- Should be a stickler for a clean and efficient Code.
- Create detailed technical documentation with architecture, UI design flows, and technical specifications.
- Knowledge in Android, Java, Kotlin, Flutter
- Online Test
- Multiple Interview Rounds
Tentative date of interview: April 2022
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Advantage Club Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Links
Step 1:- Register Here ( To Book The AMCAT Test Use the coupon code: 𝐀𝐅𝟎𝟖 worth Rs 275/-)
Step 2:- Click Here To Apply
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs