Advarra Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Advarra hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Advarra Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Advarra
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- ₹ 4,50,000
Target Batch:- Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Drive Date:- Saturday, 3rd July, 2021
Drive Location:- Online
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Great pH score
- Good academic record
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Language concepts using Java
- Good communication skills
Good to Have:-
- RDBMS concepts and experience with SQL queries
Key Personal Attributes:-
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Capable at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Adept at learning quickly, applying insights from past efforts to new situations.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Self-motivated and proactive.Potential ability to lead by example
Job Description :-
- To design, code and deploy web-enabled clinical trial/data management software which are part of Advarra
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Designing, coding, and deploying web-enabled clinical trial management software by:
- Developing web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
- Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced engineers.
- Studying information needs, conferring with users/focus groups, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Determining operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Adhering to Advarra coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Working with Quality Assurance including functional performance and deployment issues.
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Working collaboratively and professionally with other Advarra team (QA, PM, Support) members to achieve customer goals.
- Maintain Professional and Technical knowledge by:
- Attending internal and external training.
- Reviewing professional publications.
- Participating in professional networks and/or organizations
Note:- This jobs requires you to have taken the pH Test.
Last Date To Apply:- Thursday, 01st July, 2021
Advarra Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs