Amazon Off Campus Drive:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Advertiser Support Associate, CS Sponsored Ads for the Hyderabad, India(Remote) location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Advertiser Support Associate, CS Sponsored Ads
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India (Remote)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Group:- Campaign and Creative
Job Category:- Sales, Advertising, and Account Management
Job ID:- 2002685
- Bachelor Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B.Com)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
- Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
- Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
- Demonstrate confidence and expertise through tone of voice (phone) or word choice (chat/email)
- Ability to draw conclusions from multiple data points
- Attention to detail, strong website navigation, research skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office- Excel.
- Quick Learner, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Global perspective and understanding of business concepts and objectives.
- Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Adheres to the provided schedule in a 24/7 environment including night shifts (rotational), shifts are decided based on business requirements with rotational 2 consecutive days off and a 5-day working week (working weekends might be required)
- Ability to work in a virtual role
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Excellent data management skill
- 0-2 years of Experience in Digital Marketing / Advertising, Sales, Consultation, Contact Center or ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) industry.
- The Advertising Support Associate provides exceptional support to Advertisers and acts as the primary interface between Amazon and its Advertisers.
- The associate will be responsible for providing accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertisers in a timely manner.
- An Advertising support associate is expected to resolve the Advertiser’s queries, address any system issues, drive process improvements and contribute to a healthy team environment while meeting the goals on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- Empowers self-service Advertisers with the right assistance at the right time to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon. These effective support interactions address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunities.
- Is in charge of handling inbound email, phone, and chat contacts from self-service Advertisers and uses the best judgment, research, and probing questions to understand the Advertisers’ issue, uses knowledge and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidance to provide prompt and accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertiser
- uses strong interpersonal skills to maintain fluent conversations with Advertisers.
- maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
- demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, tools, policies, and procedures.
- proactively reports operational challenges to manager/team lead and escalates to the right contacts.
- contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
This is a Virtual Role and requires a homework area that:
- Is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply: Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal
Amazon Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs