Amazon Off Campus Drive:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of New Catalog Quality Associate – GCO for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- New Catalog Quality Associate – GCO
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- Mandatory -Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
- Proficient in American English.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed. Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
Amazon Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Endo International||Click here|
|Global Industrial||Click here|