Amazon Off Campus Drive:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Data Analyst Support for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Data Analyst Support
Job Locations:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Administrative Support
Job ID:- 2217491
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Technical skills –Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- 0-4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in . Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Proficient with reporting tools like Tableau/Quick-sight.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions
- Automate data templates and reports
- Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible · Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention to details and data fidelity
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command
Amazon Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Mondelez International||Click here|