Amazon Off Campus Hiring:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Quality Services – QS for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Associate Quality Services – QS
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Shifts:- 8 AM to 5 PM mostly (subjective to change based on business requirements)
Weekly Off:- Saturday and Sunday (subjective to change based on business requirements)
Educational Qualifications & Skills:-
- Education Qualification: BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
- Work Experience: Little or no previous experience necessary.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated problem solving analytical skills and testing acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc..
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should be able to understand the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable
- Impacts the quality of assigned components and features.
- You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
Amazon Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|