Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Digital Content Associate – Kindle SGX for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India locations. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Digital Content Associate – Kindle SGX
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Education Qualification: Basic Graduation Degree
- Work Experience: 0-2 Years
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
Roles and Responsibilities:-
The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on digital content of the book and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the e-book content quality standards, operation workflow tools and other supporting tools.
- Should continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on acumen to identify and report the errors, has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- Should perform content quality checks to qualify the customer experience for content viewing and Kindle device usage, will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- Should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Wipro WILP||Click here|