Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Central Operations Executive for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Central Operations Executive
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Fulfilment & Operations Management
Job Group:- Global Specialty Fulfillment
Job ID:- 1999008
- 0-1 year of experience in any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications.
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with the logistics and/or the manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- The Central Ops Support Executive is expected to remotely support the daily operations of Fresh business along with other CST activities of sellers, including daily metrics monitoring, triggering on-field support to sellers and audits, stakeholder management, within and outside of Amazon, rolling out of new processes and running central control centers.
- The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and any disruptions in it along with the ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data.
- This team supports inbound and outbound operations via voice and non-voice channels. The candidate must be ready to work on weekends and in shifts.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per the assigned schedule
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via outbound calls, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyze data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends and shifts.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs