Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. … Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington. The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer,LM Analyst
Location:- Bangalore, India
Position 1 – Software Development Engineer
· 0-3+ years of relevant experience in product management for consumer devices.
· Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA.
· Experience managing products through entire life cycle – from inception to launch.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
· Insatiable will to learn and get stuff done.
· Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Position 2 – LM Analyst
– Bachelors degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics or similar field.
· 0-1 years of work experience.
· Stakeholder management
– Knowledge of SQL / ETL and visualization tools like tableau.
– Extensive knowledge of excel.
– An ability and interest to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
– A work ethic based on a strong desire to work hard and curious to learn
interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to set the right priorities and work in a highly customer obsessed, competitive and high pressure environment.
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in engineering, operations, or related field.
· Experience in E-Commerce/Retail is a plus.
· Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
· Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management.
– Raises bar on statistical skills.
– Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
Software Development Engineer – Click Here(apply before the link expires)
LM Analyst – Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion