Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. … Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington. The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer
Location:- Bangalore , India
· 0-2 years of experience in building successful software systems
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming language (Java ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
· Excellence in technical communication.
· Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
· Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
· Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· – Prior experience with building and supporting live high-volume transaction processing systems – Familiarity with RDBMS – XML, ion and Web Service concepts – Agile development methodologies – Familiarity with UNIX or Linux systems
Appply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion