Amazonn hiring candidates for the role of Business Analyst ,for Hyderabad, India location . The complete details about Amazon Recruitment as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Amazon
Job Position :- Business Analyst
Work Location:-Hyderabad, India
Salary :- Best In Industry
Job Posting Date :- Aug 11, 2020
· 3+ years developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions: ETL and reporting;
· 3+ years in relational database concepts with a solid knowledge of SQL, OLAP, Big Data technologies;
· Experience in working with business customers to drive requirements analysis;
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
· Exposure to large databases, BI applications, data quality and performance tuning;
· Excellent written and spoken communication skill in English.
· Experience with Big Data solutions: S3, Redshift or other frameworks;
· Experience partnering with business owners directly to understand their requirements and provide data which can help them observe patterns and spot anomalies;
· Experience with tableau/power BI to develop dashboards;
· Practical Knowledge of Linux or Unix shell scripting;
· Experience with coding languages like Python/Java/Shell;
· Experience in processing large volume of data.
Job Description :-
Are you interested in rapidly growing business? The Amazon ATE (Analytics Technology and Engineering) team is responsible for creating core analytics tech capabilities and data engineering.
It comprises of platforms development, research science, and data engineering. ATE develops scalable analytics applications and research modeling to optimize operation processes. The team standardizes and optimizes data sources and visualization efforts across geographies, builds up and maintains the online BI services and data mart.
At ATE, Data engineers, data scientists, business intelligence engineers and product managers use rigorous quantitative approaches to ensure that we target to provide high quality data tech products to our customers around the world, including India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore and MENA.
- As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will be working in one of the world’s largest and most complex data warehouse environments.
- You are expected being passionate about working with huge data sets and be someone who loves to bring datasets together to create dashboards and answer business questions.
- You are required to have deep expertise in creation and management of datasets.
- You will build data analytical solutions that will address increasingly complex business questions. You should be expert at implementing and operating stable, scalable data flow solutions from production systems into end-user facing applications/reports.
- These solutions will be fault tolerant, self-healing and adaptive.
- You will be working on developing solutions that provide some of the unique challenges of space, size and speed.
- You will implement data analytics using cutting edge analytics patterns and technologies that are inclusive of but not limited to various AWS Offerings –Redshift, S3 and RDS.
- You will work with partner teams to create dashboards for our customers. You are required to be detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems, and working in a self-directed environment, own tasks and drive them to completion.
- You are required to have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.
- You will own customer relationship about data and execute tasks that are manifestations of such ownership, like ensuring high data availability, low latency, documenting data details and transformations and handling user notifications and training.
Amazon Recruitment Application Process:-
Kindly fill the application form via below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion