Amazon Recruitment Drive:-
Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. … Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington.
The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Programmer Analyst
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Experience :- 0- 5 years of experience
Qualifications and Requirements:-
– Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
– Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
– Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
– Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
– Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
Job Description :-
- The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
Amazon Recruitment Drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|Sun Technologies||click here|
|Hanu Software||click here|