Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Associate, Books for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Amazon Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Technical Associate, Books
Job Locations:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Editorial, Writing, & Content Management
Job Group:- Reading Experience
Job ID:- 2220287
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- 0-1 years overall development/technical support experience
- Experience in coding languages
- Knowledge of Java based technologies
- Ability to write intermediate level database queries/SQL skills
- Proven ability to build solutions from scratch using scripts/automation etc.
- Troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Ability to effectively capture, store, analyze & present metrics data.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence by using automation and process improvements.
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The scope of this role is to provide technical support to a operations teams specializing in conversion and quality of audit of e-books.Below are key responsibilities.
- Understand high-level technical aspects of existing systems and services.
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks.
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, with the potential for Java based projects.
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and support status reporting.
- Provide product and business metrics support to stakeholders.
- Ownership of one or more systems or components
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
Amazon Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Safran Engineering||Click here|
Can I get for technical post jobs for Amazon ??
Thanks in advance