Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Work From Home :-
Amazon hiring for Work From Home Customer Service Associates in India. you can attend your complete interview rounds online, from the comfort of your HOME!!!
The complete details about Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Work From Home as follows.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Customer Service Associates
Experience :- 0 to 4 years
Job Locations & Salary Details :-
- Hyderabad, Pune and Noida – 2 LPA to 2.6 LPA
- Coimbatore, Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Mangalore & Lucknow – 1.69 LPA to 2.04 LPA
Job Type:– Contractual Roles
Meal Card, Medical Insurance covered, Overtime Allowance (If applicable) & Night Shift Allowance (If applicable) & Internet Allowance
Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2, Comfortable working in 24/7 shift (Include Night Shifts) and Candidate must be a resident of the above mentioned locations or willing to relocate to any of the above mentioned location
Job Description :- Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:–
Virtual Customer Service (VCS)– It is a‘Work from Home’model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:-
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:–
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Kindly write to email@example.com for interview related assistance
Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Work From Home Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
For More Details About The Amazon Recruitment :- Click Here
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
Join Our Telegram Channel(4400+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives