AMD Off Campus Recruitment:-
AMD is hiring candidates for the role of Co-Op/ Intern for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about AMD Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
Job Position:- Co-Op/ Intern
Job Locations:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- 25939
Program Start Date:- May 22nd, 2023, or June 5th – August 11th, 2023 (Summer)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:-
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or any other bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of Enterprise / Telecom Network infrastructure relevant experience.
- Detailed, oriented with excellent communication skills (written & oral) particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained.
- Presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts to support and monitor the Global Network Infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work with various levels of technical staff members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to execute against deadlines
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Ability to manage timelines and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, constructive, and positive attitude.
- Possess a good understanding of infrastructure management processes; knowledge on ITIL framework.
- Experience as a Network Administrator & hands-on experience in the above areas will be an added advantage
- Understanding and knowledge of any of the Network monitoring tools (SolarWinds, Appneta and Nagios would be an added advantage).
- Knowledge on network monitoring for Large Data Centers, Large WAN, LAN, Wireless Network environment.
- Experience or knowledge on Incident, Request, Change and Problem management processes.
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of your employer’s business and industry needs, as well as the technical demands.
- Knowledge/experience on network device administration (Cisco, HP, Aruba).
- Knowledge on working with International WAN Service providers for coordination and follow-ups on the WAN outages.
- Knowledge/experience with inter-network routing architectures, and the underlying network security technologies.
- Basic understanding on any of the cloud technology platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP / OCI).
- Basic understanding on any of the SDWAN technology (Silver peak preferred)
- Any scripting / programing knowledge or experience would be an added advantag
- Security: Knowledge of Firewall (Palo Alto), WAN Accelerators (Riverbed), Proxies, Load Balancers
- Recognize the importance of customer focus and/or of serving the needs of the end user
- Productivity Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- CCNA/CCNP Certification would be an added advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- 24×7 Remote Network Monitoring & Management
- Own the networking issues connecting and supporting the corporate and shared network environment
- Processing the ticketing queue of managed support tickets
- Perform basic troubleshooting of issues alerted by the monitoring system, update the tickets with up-to-date details and a summary.
- Provide 1st level technical support on network related issues.
- Coordinate and work with the vendors for WAN/Internet link issues/flaps.
- Manage and maintain vendor and internal scheduled maintenances
- Provide hardware support & maintenance for all networking components
- Manage existing and new networking solutions, including monitoring the network stability and uptime.
- Escalate any critical issues/incidents identified via proactive monitoring to the L2 team for more detailed investigation.
- Responding and documenting outages and circuits down through incident reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring back up is performed in accordance to business/department guidelines
- Provide monthly reporting on agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Documentation and change control
- Involve in SNMP Network management
- Monitor event logs and services to be proactive in identifying potential issues
- Prepare Trend Analysis based on link Usage and Hardware Utilization (CPU, Memory, ports, etc.,)
- Attend scheduled network change calls impacting the network monitoring.
- Shift Handover and Shift Updates.
AMD Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Iron Mountain||Click here|
|Futures First||Click here|