Amdocs off campus Drive 2020:-
Amdocs hiring BE/BTech/MCA candidates for the role of Software Engineer ,for Pune location . The complete details about Amdocs off campus Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Amdocs
Company Website:- www.amdocs.com.
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Pune
Annual Compensation:- As per The Industry Standards
Job Posted Date: Jul 30, 2020
• Early Joiners
All you need is…
- Good hands-on of Project Development using Mainframe technologies:
o COBOL, JCL, DB2,
o Good to have – IMS DB or Assembler or PL1 or CICS
• Good written and verbal communication
• Flexibility to work in Shifts as per business needs
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand complex requirements and assist the team in creating designs
• Ability to work in pressure and crisis situations
• Professional & Relevant Experience – 1-3.5 years
• Team Player
• Maintenance, Support & Development in Mainframe Technologies
• Shift Working (3-12 as of now, but flexibility as per business need)
• Provide production support (resolve job abends) for customer applications for any issue
• Understand the requirements and prepare HLD/ detailed design that follows the architecture
• Coding & Unit Testing for any development project that team gets
• Review the code to make sure that all the requirements (functional and non-functional) are met
In one sentence
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Amdocs off Off campus Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs