Ameex Technologies is a Digital Transformation partner delivering content and personalized commerce solutions, fueling the transformation in digital experiences. … Our approach to digital transformation is one that balances competing priorities and strategies that is much more than just the technologies used.
Company Name :- Ameex Technologies Private Limited
Company Website :-www.ameexusa.com
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Salary Package:- INR 3.2 Lakhs per annum including 20% Variable Pay
Disciplines :-BE/B.Tech with CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I; MCA & M.Sc (CSE)
Year Of Graduation:- 2018 & 2019 Pass outs only
Eligibility :- 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears)
- As an Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd, you will be responsible for building innovative user experience design, assuring top notch quality of a product and at the same time developing software applications.
- In this role you will work closely with user experience, quality assurance and development teams.
- This journey will train and mature you into a full stack developer.
- Work on the coolest tech in town and build an awesome experience people love.
- Be part of creative design, mobile, web, backend and devops teams en route full stack development.
- Create a leading-edge design and build an innovative application for consumers by incorporating software development best practices.
- Deliver a high-quality product throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- We expect you to be ambitious and goal oriented.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good at communication.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Logical thinking.
Selected candidates should be employed with Ameex for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining.
Day 1 (September 20, 2019), Friday
- Round 1: Online Technical and Aptitude Test – @Ameex office
- Round 2 : Technical Interview – 1
Day 2 (September 21, 2019), Saturday
- Round 3 : Session with written programming
- Round 4 : Technical interview – 2
- Round 5 : Final Interview
Venue: Office Address:-
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workafella Building),
Plot 143, MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai 600 096. (Landmark: Next to Lifeline Apollo Hospital)
*Note: Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by Ameex and its subsidiary companies in the past 6 months
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion