American Express Off Campus Drive 2021:-
American Express hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee for the Across India location. The complete details about American Express Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- American Express
Job Position:- Management Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 21023567
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management from Top Tier Institutes
- Analytics & Insights & Targeting
- SAS, R, Python ,Hive, Pyspark, SQL
- Advanced Statistical Techniques
- Hands on programming and ability to design
- Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Expertise in Coding, Algorithm, High Performance Computing
- Unsupervised and supervised techniques:- active learning, transfer learning, neural models, Decision trees, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, Map Reduce techniques Gradient boosting machines, self-reinforcing algorithmsnctional & Technical Skills/Capabilities
- Knowledge of Platforms: Big Data – Cornerstone, Teradata, BlueLight
Past Experience:- 0-4 years relevant experience in Analytical/Modelling Skills
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
- The Credit & Fraud Risk (CFR) team helps drive profitable business growth by reducing the risk of fraud and maintaining our customers’ confidence in the security of our products. It utilizes an array of tools and ever-evolving technology to detect and combat fraud, minimize the disruption of good spending and provide a world-class customer experience.
- The team leads efforts that leverage data and digital advancements to improve service and risk management as well as enable commerce and drive innovation.
- CFR is responsible for developing and monitoring statistical models for predicting individual and commercial’ behaviors such as credit risk, fraud risk, spending and revolve.
- These models are used for key business decisions made across the customer life cycle to manage risk and accelerate profitable business growth.
- Underpinning our growth as a company are the tools and capabilities that ensure we prudently take and manage risk in aviable way.
- Experienced professional in a team member role, well versed in statistical modeling techniques. Nature of work is similar to Analyst 1 but level of supervision is lower. Position requires higher levels of knowledge and skill. Assigned tasks are of low to medium complexity.
Responsibilities(Purpose of the Role):-
- Develop and enhance existing American Express risk strategies / statistical models by leveraging best-in class modeling
techniques and data across various stages of card member lifecycle
- Critical Factors to Success: Business Outcomes:
- Drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through advanced analytical techniques
- Maximize business returns by institutionalizing efficient and accurate models.
- Innovate Modeling Techniques and Variable creation
- Ensure Modeling Accuracy and enhance modeling efficiency in existing processes using Machine Learning Leadership
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers,
partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
- Monday -Wednesday:- 1:00 pm -9:30pm
- Thursday:- 11 am-7:30pm
- Friday:- 8:30 am-5pm
American Express Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|