American Express Recruitment Drive 2021:-
American Express is hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee for the Gurgaon, Haryana, India location. The complete details about American Express Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- American Express
Job Position:- Management Trainee
Job Locations:- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 21011617
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering/Management
- 0-2 years of experience with data-driven analytics
- Preferred: Experience in financial services and risk management.
- Knowledge of market risk management processes, analytics, frameworks, systems, and regulatory guidelines
- Qualitative solutioning /Problem solving in complex & unstructured environment
- Highly detail oriented and accountable towards the work
- Ability to think critically and independently, devote significant attention to details, remain highly organized, and clearly communicate complex material to management;
- Self-motivated, result oriented with a keen sense of meeting deadlines for key milestones;
- Self-confident with a strong sense of integrity and the ability and willingness to challenge (and be challenged)
- Ability to understand business problems and create Key Risk Indicators out of it
- Ability to work with multiple partners at the same time.
- Maturity in conduct towards peers and team members
- Expertise in SAS, SQL, Python
- Application of statistical techniques
Knowledge of Platforms:-
- Big Data – Cornerstone
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
- Global Risk and Compliance (GRC) works to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of control and compliance at American Express in order to successfully identify, monitor and manage risks.
- This team is a part of Market Risk Oversight Group (MROG) that acts as the “Second Line of Defense” in the AXP Risk Management.MROG is responsible for the independent oversight of interest rate, FX , investment, funding and liquidity risk management as well as capital management across American Express and ensuring that these activities are conducted in accordance with the Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) and Enterprise Risk Management Committee (ERMC) decisions, Risk Appetite Framework, American Express Management Policies And regulatory expectations.
- The group consists of individuals with strong analytical skills with experience in interest rate, FX, liquidity and funding risk management as well as capital management.
Purpose of the Role:-
- Strengthen market risk management at American Express by enhancing and deploying analytic frameworks for independent market risk assessments, providing effective challenge to various functions that are part of the Treasury teams, monitor the adverse impact that economic, social, or political conditions in a country might have on the Company through Country Risk Reporting and enhance and expand the Smart Monitoring capability for compliance.
- Perform independent reviews of interest rate, FX, investment, funding and liquidity risk management as well as capital management related processes
- Review the credit, operational and ALM risk losses for all countries clubbed with the macro-economic conditions to create the Country Risk Report.
- Create key risk indicators for assessing global compliance risk as part of smart monitoring platform
- Strategic projects which can help identify and assess the impact of topical situations to American Express eg. Impact of inflation, key risk events in the industry
- Mine new data sources to design new risk indicators which can point out a potential gap in the Amex systems.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Provide independent assessment of key risks faced by American Express
- Highlight the countries at risk by performing a qualitative and quantitative assessment
- Apply innovative concepts to measure and manage risk consistent with regulatory requirements
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Display ownership of the work assigned coupled with thought leadership
American Express Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs