Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive:-
Ameriprise India is hiring candidates for the role of Technology Process Trainee for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Ameriprise India
Job Position:- Technology Process Trainee
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- 28295BR
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- Good understanding on web based technologies
- Eager to learn and work with various technology stacks in fulfilling the project needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE
- Very good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding on front end technologies like Java script, jQuery, HTML 5
- Good to have understanding on frameworks like Spring, Spring boot
- Good understanding on any of the databases like Oracle, Mysql
- Good knowledge on Git, Junit, Mockito
- Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL
- Good understanding of Spring Boot and Micro services
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, SNOW and other process related tools
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Provide software solutions for Technical challenges, build and deploy N-tier web applications and services and modification of existing and new software applications. Produce Clean, efficient code based on specifications. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow,
data usage, and work processes.
- Assisting the Technical Lead with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Investigate problem areas, incident and problem tickets. Working on minor bug fixes.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Conducting development tests.
- Maintain up-to-date skills in software development technologies and a broad understanding of the business, business needs, and how applications/assets drive and support the business (understand the greater impact of assets/applications and development work).
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Goldman Sachs||Click here|
|United Airlines||Click here|