Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Ameriprise India hiring candidates for the role of Process Trainee- ETL for the Gurugram, Haryana, India location. The complete details about Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Ameriprise India LLP
Job Position:- Process Trainee – ETL
Job Location:- Gurugram, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Full-Time / Part-Time:- Full time
Job Family Group:- Technology
Timings:- India Afternoon (2:00p-10:30p)
Job Id:- 19799BR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- Around 6 months of IT or equivalent experience
- Being open minded, create new and different, taking initiatives, understand the business and focus on performance
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Windows server
- Service Now
- Informatica Power Center
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Availability outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or “on-call” support to solve high impact incidents/problems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
- Knowledge of Database, SQL, Tivoli Work scheduler (TWS).
- Knowledge of ETL Tool – Informatica Power Center.
- Service Now exposure and problem management.
- Process Trainee will be responsible to understand the requirements, documenting them and ETL Mappings using different transformations.
- Able to handle production issues, identifying the root cause, prioritize them accordingly and work with Tech leads /subject matter experts to introduce permanent fixes in the production environment.
- This position suits a person who is a self-starter who thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues.
- Problem management and Incident management.
- Should be open to learn new technologies/tools.
- Learning and contribution in ETL deliverables.
- Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and take appropriate corrective actions prior to an incident or problem occurring.
- Collaborate with members of the team and contractors/vendors on calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Monitor and report issues within the monitoring system and work with the required team/vendor for quick restoration.
- Send Various health check status reports to the leadership
- Create, maintain and update operational documentation with detailed design diagrams, troubleshooting steps, systems metrics and Standard Operating Procedures as required to ensure operational excellence.
India Business Unit:- Technology
Cab Provided:- Yes
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs