Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring:-
Ameriprise India is hiring candidates for the role of Technology Process Trainee – DQE for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->
|Click Here To Join
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->
|Upload Your Resume
Company Name:- Ameriprise India
Job Position:- Technology Process Trainee – DQE
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Full-Time / Part-Time:- Full time
Job ID:- 26629BR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (4-years) in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Preferred Qualifications:- Certification/trainings on Core Java or Java script will be an added advantage
- Technology Testing Process Trainee should have strong understanding and hands-on on one or more programming language. The candidate is responsible for delivering end-to-end testing artifacts with high quality.
- The Quality Assurance analyst works as part of a larger project team with both the business partners and technology teams to ensure that test strategy include both functional and non-functional requirements.
- The candidate will work with other quality engineers to probe on methodology, correctness and effectiveness of the test executed and guide the technology teams and business partners.
- The candidate should have a proven automation experience which will help to apply automation best practices and should be having an experience working on Agile Scrum and/or Kanban methodology
- Fully understand the requirement document, Functional Spec / User stories to derive automation test scenarios, that are precise, logically structured and meet the testing objectives.
- Good Understanding on API functional Testing with any of tools (Rest API, API Automation, Postman, Swagger).
- Effectively manage and execute the testing process to validate that all functional and non-functional requirements are met. Provide consistent and timely test execution status reporting.
- Hands-on experience creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests on Web/Standalone/Mobile applications with one or more tools such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium, REST Assured, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Eclipse, and Maven.
- Manage and actively participate in the test defect resolution process; provide defect descriptions, root cause, scope, risks and impact of a problem and facilitating defect reviews.
- Good to have understanding in service virtualization (preferably Wiremock), test case modeling, and test data management tools and processes.
Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )
|Career In Finance
|Basics Of Financial Markets
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs