Ameriprise India Recruitment Drive:-
Ameriprise India is hiring candidates for the role of Technology Ops – Process Trainee for the Gurugram, Haryana, India location. The complete details about Ameriprise India Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Ameriprise India
Job Position:- Technology Ops – Process Trainee
Job Location:- Gurugram, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- 27506BR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge on :
- MS SQL Server
- Basic Understanding of working with any Industry renowned monitoring tools like Sumo Logic, Splunk or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of JAVA, especially understanding of runtime errors in order to debug application issues.
- Basic understanding of the 3-tier architectural framework and SOAP or Restful Web Service Services Experience. Should be able to debug failures & performance issues with Java Web Services/API/SOAP/etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
- 24×7 mandatory [Position will have rotational night shifts]
- Knowledge or understanding of the following skills is highly preferred:
- ServiceNow Experience
- ITIL Experience
- Windows server
- Basic AWS cloud framework services like EMR, Glue, S3, Athena, IAM, Lambda, EC2, SNS, Cloud watch
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Dynatrace (Gomez), Science Logic, DataPower concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure, including Middleware components (e.g. Storage, Message Queue (MQ), Managed File Transfer (MFT), etc.) is a plus.
- Hands on experience in ITIL tools like Service Now or other tools to support ITSM capabilities.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
- Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services Industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Troubleshooting & Incident Management
- Help in service restoration/recovery of applications while leading technical resources(participating) during service restoration process.
- Ability to participate in production incident bridge calls for P1 and high priority P2 incidents.
- The ability to assist/ manage team with troubleshooting efforts: log file analysis and research for Distributed & cloud technologies such has JAVA, Oracle , Windows server, Unix,AWS,.Net
Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure application availability and response times, batch processing SLAs/OLAs are met and or exceeded.
- Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and take appropriate corrective actions prior to an incident or problem occurring.
- Work with the enterprise monitoring team to implement and improve monitoring capabilities.
- Use monitoring tools to prevent potential business impact.
- Collaborate with members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Monitor and report issues within the monitoring system and work with the required team/vendor for quick restoration.
Processes, Standards & Best Practices
- Incident management – logging, prioritizing and resolving incidents and track them against various SLAs using Service Now tool.
- Problem management – Resolving recurring incidents permanently, performing break fix root causes, and coordination with Development teams for fix implementation.
- Create, maintain and update operational documentation with detailed design diagrams, troubleshooting steps, systems metrics and Standard Operating Procedures as required to ensure operational excellence.
Ameriprise India Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Zoho Corp||Click here|
|PTC Software||Click here|