Amiti Software Technologies Recruitment:-
Amiti Software Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Java Developer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Amiti Software Technologies Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Position:- Java Developer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Currently work from home. Candidates will be called at Bangalore location after work from home gets over.)
Salary Package:- During Internship Period: Rs 15K per month, After Probation Period: 3.8 Lac per annum.
Target Batch:- 2022
Desired Experience:- Freshers
Education:- B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BSC(CS), BCA,M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
- Strong Java programming skills.
- Excellent knowledge building scalable web applications.
- Good knowledge of Relational DB design and Object Oriented design.
- Proficient with JDBC, Spring, Servlet and JSP.
- Excellent experience with Oracle RDBMS and SQL queries.
- Good experience with Tomcat, JBoss, J2EE, JSP/JSF.
- Experience with Spring Framework, JMS, iBATIS, Hibernate.
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player.
- Excellent benefits such as fully paid technical courses and certifications such as Java Certification.
- Screening Round(Aptitude based on JAVA)
- Coding round
- Technical round
- HR Round
Internship Period: 6 Months.
Tentative date of interview: December 2021
Tentative date of joining: January 2022
Amiti Software Technologies Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Links
Step 1:- Register Here ( To Book The AMCAT Test Use the coupon code: 𝐀𝐅𝟎𝟖 worth Rs 275/-)
Step 2:- Click Here To Apply
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs