ANZ Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
ANZ hiring candidates for the role of Analyst for the Bengaluru location. The complete details about ANZ Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- ANZ
Job Position:- Analyst
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- IND027719
Role Type:- Permanent, Full-time
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Candidate with 0 to 3 years of experience
- Should be flexible working in any shifts
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Any Graduate with Financial Accounting Background
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Experience in handling complex files & Escalations, people; Provide a outstanding customer service and quick turnaround time
Desired Experience Profile:-
- Customer Focus
- Change Leadership
- Influence and Persuasion
- Understanding the Business
- Strives to improve business performance
- Written and oral communication
- To perform a variety of pre-settlement tasks and processes, such as perform pre-checks as specified, verify documents, prepare progress draw requests, prepare security documents and other tasks in relation to the resolution of customer requests in the Home Owners space.
- You will be based in Bengaluru, and aligned to Frontline regions across the branch network, mobile lender and broker channels. More importantly, our people are working together with Frontline as one team for our customers.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:-
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain an understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognize issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers & staff. Provide continuing liaison with customers through to final resolution. Answer all emails and calls in a professional manner.
- Contact customer to keep them informed in accordance with current processes.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Work Allocation and Prioritising and distributing initial work received to various team members
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Be a back-up for the Production Lead and assist in the following activities:
- Dealing with production related issues raised by staff
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling
- Attendance & Unscheduled leaves
- Adhering to and living ANZ Values
- Adhering to Standard Code of Conduct
ANZ Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs