Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Appirio is focused on Workday, Salesforce.com and Google Enterprise customer implementations. The Intern will work alongside senior team members to analyse their requirements, develop designs. Will require to attend professional trainings to accomplish desired responsibilities.
Company Name:- Appirio
Company Website:- www.appirio.com
Job Position:- Developer and Quality Analyst
Job Location:- Jaipur, India
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- B.Tech./B.E degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and Programming (OOP/OOD) preferred.
- Preferred knowledge on other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
- Prefer knowledge with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable with written and verbal communication in English.
Important Notes :-
- Hiring for 2018 – 2019 pass outs only
- Open pool campus drive
- Joining Location – Jaipur
- Roles to hiring for – Developer and Quality Analyst